VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FIELD FACILITATOR
Facilitators of Community Transformation (FACT) is an NGO based in Lilongwe with Satellite Office in Machinga, working on Health, Education, Women and Girls, Agriculture and Development research. FACT envisions a developed, just society, free from poverty and human suffering. The organization exists to promote sustainable national development in all sectors of the public in Malawi, by ensuring that people are accorded the right to equitable economic, health and education opportunities through research, social mobilization, capacity building, networking and advocacy.
We are therefore inviting applications for a Field Facilitator tenable at our Lilongwe Offices.
The Field Facilitator reports directly to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager and is responsible for project implementation including planning and delivering on training related activities, mentoring and coaching, monitoring and reporting. He/she ensures the accountability of the project results on the covered implementation district of Lilongwe.
- Activity planning and implementation
- Ensures participation of partners, and stakeholders in the process of project planning and implementation of the proposed activities.
- Supports Volunteers/ TB Focal Persons in developing their activity plans and schedules, encourages their initiatives while ensuring alignment with project proposal, facilitates their activities and reports to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
- In coordination with partners, evaluates implementation of activities on monthly basis and, provides updates of lessons learned and best practices and reports on progress and challenges as they arise.
- Manages the logistical arrangements for training workshops and events.
- Assesses needs of Volunteers, TB Focal Persons, and partners, recommends the suitable intervention and works with them to develop training schedules.
- Organizes and facilitates training workshops conducted by other program staff and participates in the training as required.
- Handles equipment (enablers) management and distribution in the assigned CSCPs and communities.
- Handles advance payments and manages cash money used for the activity implementation.
- Conduct regular field visits with partners and FACT Staff to follow up and provide support needed and mentorship to volunteers.
M.S.C.E with Diploma in Community Development or any relevant qualification. Motor Cycle License is a Must, if not he/she must work towards obtaining it in 2 Months period.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should hand deliver their applications, CVs and a cover letter not later than 30th November, 2022 to:
The Office Manager,
Facilitators of Community Transformation (FACT)
Top Floor, Cresswell House, Opposite Chimutu CDSS
Along M1 Road Area 18
P.O. Box 30407